All types of cements can be used with the Admix 1000 additive, which is a low-cost, polycarboxylate-based superplasticizer that is also highly elastic, waterproof, and flexible. It is appropriate for many applications involving concrete.
- Economical high performance producing
- High-grade ready-mix concrete
- Easier placing and faster strength development
- High water reduction ability
- Efficiency at low dosage in Ready-Mix
- Versatile dispersant
SKUs: 230kg a barrel
Benefit & Advantages
- Increases workability & durability.
- Easy to use.
- Increases productivity.
- Reduces costs.
- Enhanced pumpability
|Specific Gravity||1.10 ± 0.05|
|pH||6 - 8|
|Chloride Content||Max. 0.1 %|
- To produce economical, high-grade concrete.
- It is used to produce high-quality ready-mix concrete.
- It may be used in combination with a viscosity modifying admixture (VMA) for smart dynamic concrete, capable of self- compaction, even in the presence of dense reinforcement.
- Admix -1000 is a ready-to-use liquid, which is dispersed into the concrete with mixing of water.
- Addition of Admix -1000 to dry aggregate or cement is prohibited. Thorough mixing is essential and a minimum mixing cycle, after the addition o f Admix -1000, of 1-2 minute for forced action is recommended.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose of Admix -1000.
- Mix properly before use.
- Do not add Admix -1000 directly to dry cement & aggregate mix.
- Over dosage impact of Admix -1000 can result in the following:
- Extension of initial and final set.
- Bleed/segregation of mix & quick loss of workability.
- Increased plastic shrinkage.
- Recommended dosage: 0.2 to 1.5 % by weight of cementitious.
- Optimum dosage should be determined by site trials.
- Higher doses may be used if agreed by the client or consultant.
Ans: Admix 1000 admixture is a low-cost, chloride free, low- alkali, polycarboxylate- based superplasticizer that is compatible with all types of cement and is highly elastic, waterproof and flexible product.. It is suitable for a variety of concrete applications
Ans: HomeSure wShield Admix 1000 lasts 12 months from the date of manufacturing in a sealed unopened container
Ans: HomeSure wShield Admix 1000 is used on both internal & external plaster of buildings
- Increases workability & durability
- Easy to Use
- Increases productivity
- Reduces costs
- Enhanced pumpability