Introducing A PCE-based additive called Admix 2000 is ideal for usage in a variety of mid-grade concrete applications. A polycarboxylate-based substance called Admix 2000 can be utilised in several concrete mixes (mid-level performance). Admix 2000 is compatible with all varieties of cement, has a low alkali content, and contains no chloride.
- Economical high-performance producing.
- High-grade ready-mix concrete.
- Easier placing & faster strength development.
- High water reduction ability.
- Efficiency at low dosage in ready-mix
- Versatile dispersant
SKUs: 230kg a barrel
Benefit & Advantages
- Increases Workability & Durability
- Increases Productivity
- Enhanced Pumpability
- Easy to Use
|Specific Gravity||1.12 ± 0.05|
|pH||6 - 8|
|Chloride Content||Max. 0.1 %|
- To produce economical, high-grade concrete.
- It is used to produce high-quality ready-mix concrete.
- It may be used in combination with a viscosity modifying admixture (VMA) for smart dynamic concrete, capable of self- compaction, even in the presence of dense reinforcement.
- Admix -2000 is a ready-to-use liquid, which is dispersed into the concrete with mixing of water.
- Addition of Admix -2000 to dry aggregate or cement is prohibited. Thorough mixing is essential and a minimum mixing cycle, after the addition of Admix -2000, of 1-2 minute for forced action is recommended.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose of Admix -2000.
- Mix properly before use. ▪ Do not add Admix -2000 directly to dry cement & aggregate mix.
- Over dosage impact of Admix -2000 can result in the following: -Extension of initial and final set. -Bleed/segregation of mix & quick loss of workability -Increased plastic shrinkage.
- Recommended dosage: 0.2 to 1.5 % by weight of cementitious.
- Optimum dosage should be determined by site trials.
- Higher doses may be used if agreed by the client or consultant.
Ans: A PCE-based additive called Admix 2000 is ideal for usage in a variety of mid-grade concrete applications. Admix 2000 is a polycarboxylate-based combination with mid-level performance that can be utilised in a range of concrete mixtures. Admix 2000 is compatible with all varieties of cement and is free of chloride and low in alkali.
Ans: HomeSure wShield Admix 2000 lasts 12 months from the date of manufacturing in a sealed unopened container.
- Increases workability & durability
- Easy to Use
- Increases productivity
- Reduces costs
- Enhanced pumpability