Admix 3000 is a high range polycarboxylate-based super plasticizing additive that is ideal for a variety of concrete applications of various grades. It is a PCE-based admixture with minimal levels of alkali and no chloride. It works with all types of cement. The product Admix 3000 is for you!
- Economical high-performance producing
- High-grade ready-mix concrete
- Easier placing & faster strength development
- High water reduction ability
- Efficiency at low dosage in ready-mix
- Versatile dispersant
SKUs: 230kg a barrel
Benefits & Advantages
- Increases Workability & Durability
- Easy to Use
- Reduces Costs
- Enhanced Pumpability
|Specific Gravity||1.15 ± 0.05|
|pH||6 - 8|
|Chloride Content||Max. 0.1 %|
- To produce economical, high-grade concrete.
- It is used to produce high-quality ready-mix concrete.
- It may be used in combination with a viscosity modifying admixture (VMA) for smart dynamic concrete, capable of self-compaction, even in the presence of dense reinforcement.
- Admix – 3000 is a ready-to-use liquid, which is dispersed into the concrete with mixing of water.
- Addition of Admix - 3000to dry aggregate or cement is prohibited. Thorough mixing is essential and a minimum mixing cycle, after the addition of Admix - 3000, of 1-2 minute for forced action is recommended.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose of Admix - 3000.
- Mix properly before use.
- Do not add Admix - 3000directly to dry cement & aggregate mix.
- Over dosage impact of Admix - 3000can result in the following: - Extension of initial and final set. -Bleed/segregation of mix & quick loss of workability. -Increased plastic shrinkage.
- Recommended dosage: 0.2 to 1.5 % by weight of cementitious.
- Optimum dosage should be determined by site trials.
- Higher doses may be used if agreed by the client or consultant.
Ans: Look for drainage holes so that water may easily flow out of the terrace. The slope of the terrace should be accurately indicated. A flat terrace can be waterproofed best by using a waterproofing membrane. As a result, we advise using HomeSure wShield Admix .
Ans: Admix 3000 is a high range polycarboxylate-based superplasticizing additive that is ideal for a variety of concrete applications of various grades. It is a PCE-based admixture with minimal levels of alkali and no chloride. It works with all types of cement.
Ans: HomeSure wShield Admix 3000 lasts 12 months from the date of manufacturing in a sealed unopened container
- Increases workability & durability
- Easy to Use
- Increases productivity
- Reduces costs
- Enhanced pumpability