The market has been waiting for an affordable method to lower concrete costs while maintaining the necessary strength & durability. The solution is Admix 500 (a super plasticizer admixture based on SNF). The cement particles in your mix are dispersed by it, resulting in high-performance, long-lasting concrete that is both inexpensive and efficient. You can choose it for your upcoming project!
- Reduce permeability with better surface finish
- Produces dense concrete and hence improves waterproofing characteristics
- Chloride free, safe for use in prestressed and reinforced concrete.
- Improves the quality of concrete by decreasing watercement ratio.
- Accelerates set time and early strength gain more than conventional water reducers.
SKUs: 230kg a barrel
Benefits & Advantages
- Increases compressive and flexural strength
- Reduces cracking and shrinkage
- Reduces surface bleeding
- Improves workability and finish ability
- Improves formed surfaces while reducing segregation
- Improves pumpability of concrete
|Specific Gravity||1.15 ± 0.05|
|pH||6 - 8|
|Chloride Content||Max. 0.1 %|
- Mixing: Admix-500 is added to the mixing water of the concrete or mortar to achieve a desired mixture of the finished product. It is always mix with water, and then added into concrete/mortar mix. Ensure that is not added directly to dry cement.
- Applicable for: Normal-range water reducing concrete admixture provides high performance, reduce water-Cement ratio, increase slum strength, Consistent normal setting times throughout the recommended dosage.
- Compatibility: Admix-500 is compatible with all types of cement, class C and F fly ash, silica fume, calcium chloride, fibers, approved air entraining, accelerating, super plasticizing, and water-reducing admixtures.
- Recommended dosage: 0.2 to 1.5 % by weight of cementitious.
- Optimum dosage should be determined by site trials.
- Higher doses may be used if agreed by the client or consultant.
Ans: Chemical admixtures called HomeSure wShield Admix 500 are used to enhance the fresh and hardened qualities of concrete by lowering water content and managing set.
Ans:One of the greatest chemicals for waterproofing in India is polyurea, which may be used to seal joints and surfaces in concrete buildings.
Ans: Prior to waterproofing, surfaces must first be cleaned, examined, and prepared. The joints and walls must also be checked and updated. Continue by waterproofing drains and joints.
Ans: It is advisable to use wShield Admix 500 for waterproofing of terrace