It is not necessary to be an expert to do the task. Your search for a concrete stiffener is over. A unique additive called AR 300 can be used in mortar or concrete. It increases strength, durability, and workability. It is perfect for various construction applications due to its chemical composition and physical characteristics.
- Air entrainment increases the resistance of concrete to attack by frost and de-icing salts, reducing problems of surface scaling and concrete failure.
- Entrained air bubbles assist in the formation of a stable cohesive mix, reducing segregation and bleeding.
- Air entrainment improves workability and helps produce a dense, uniform, close textured surface free from gravel nests and sand runs, so further enhancing durability.
- Excellent air bubble stability allows use with a wide range of aggregate qualities and mix conditions.
SKUs: 230kg a barrel
Benefits & Advantages
- Deicing Properties
- Watertight Integrity
- Enhanced Pumpability
|Specific Gravity||1.00 ± 0.05|
|pH||7 - 9|
|Chloride Content||Max. 0.1 %|
Mixing: AR 300 is added to the mixing water of the concrete or mortar to achieve a desired air entrainment of the finished product. Admixture always mix with water, then add into concrete/mortar mix. Ensure that is not added directly to dry cement.
Compatibility: AR 300 is compatible with all types of cement, and cementitious material like fly ash, silica fume, GGBS etc.
- Recommended dosage: 0.1 to 1.5 % by weight of cementitious.
- Optimum dosage should be determined by site trials.
- Higher doses may be used if agreed by the client or consultant.
Ans: HomeSure wShield AR300 shelf life is 12 months
Ans: A unique additive called AR 300 can be used in mortar or concrete. Strength, freeze-thaw durability, and workability are all improved. It is perfect for various construction applications due to its chemical make-up and physical characteristics.
- Excellent workability
- Deicing properties
- Watertight integrity
Ans: Yes, HomeSure wShield AR300 is used on both internal & external plaster of buildings