Exterior Primer is water thinnable wall primer specially featured with ease of application, fast drying, enhances the surface smoothness and provides good adhesion to the topcoat.
- Superior Coverage
- Excellent adhesion
- Easy to mix
- Excellent workability
- Smooth brush ability
SKUs: 1L, 4L, 10L & 20L
- Excellent Opacity and Whiteness
- Good Adhesion
- Low VOC Product.
- High coverage for topcoat
- Improved Paint adhesion
- Prevent Peeling off of topcoat
|Nature||White Free Flowing Liquid|
|Dilution Ratio||50% (with clean water)|
|Application||By Brush, Roller, and Spray|
|Coverage||80-100 Sq. Ft / Ltr / Coat (may vary on surface condition)|
|Drying time||Surface dry: 30 min. ReCoatability: 4-6 hrs.|
Matt & Smooth
|Shelf life||18 Months from Mfd.|
|Stability of thin paint||24 hrs.|
- New masonry surfaces must be allowed to cure completely. It is recommended to allow 28 days as the curing time for new masonry surfaces. For repairing plaster surface use HomeSure WallEX Ready Mix Plaster (for guideline refer HomeSure WallEX Ready Mix Plaster TDS).
- Ensure the surface Should be completely free from dirt, dust, loose Paints, powdery residue, oil greases or any other contamination.
- Any previous growth of fungus, algae or moss needs to be removed thoroughly by vigorous wire brushing and cleaning with water.
- Before application any crack and minor damages on surface should be repaired with HomeSure WallEX Crack Filler (for guideline refer HomeSure WallEX Crack Filler TDS)
- Dilution: 50% with clean water.
- Ensure proper mixing of water in material before application.
- Apply one coat of Exterior Primer with proper dilution and allow to dry for 4-6 hrs. before topcoat application.
- Application can be done by using brush, roller, spray.