Interior Primer is water thinnable wall primer specially featured with ease of application, fast drying, enhances the surface smoothness and provides good adhesion to the topcoat.
- Resistant to chalking.
- Superior Coverage
- Excellent adhesion
- High Durability
- Good opacity
- Easy to mix
- Excellent workability
- Smooth brush ability
SKUs: 1L, 4L, 10L & 20L
Benefits & Advantages
- Good Adhesion
- Eco friendly product
- High coverage for topcoat
- Improved Paint adhesion
|Nature||White Free Flowing Liquid|
|Dilution Ratio||50% (with clean water)|
|Application||By Brush, Roller, and Spray|
|Coverage||80-100 Sq. Ft / Ltr / Coat (may vary on surface condition)|
|Drying time||Surface dry: 30 min. ReCoatability: 4-6 hrs.|
Matt & Smooth
|Self-Life||18 months from Mfd.|
|Stability of thin paint||24 hrs.|
- New masonry surfaces must be allowed to cure completely. It is recommended to allow 28 days as the curing time for new masonry surfaces. For repairing plaster surface use WalplastHomesure Ready Mix Plaster (for guideline refer WalplastHomesure Ready Mix Plaster TDS).
- Ensure the surface Should be completely free from dirt, dust, loose Paints, powdery residue, oil greases or any other contamination.
- Any previous growth of fungus, algae or moss needs to be removed thoroughly by vigorous wire brushing and cleaning with water.
- Before application any crack and minor damages on surface should be repaired with WalplastHomeSure Crack Filler (for guideline refer WalplastHomeSure Crack Filler TDS).
- Dilution: 50% with clean water.
- Ensure proper mixing of water in material before application.
- Apply one coat of Interior Wall Primer with proper dilution and allow to dry for 4-6 hrs.
- Apply 2 Coat of WalplastHomeSure Wall Putty (for guideline refer WalplastHomeSure Wall Putty TDS). Ensure surface smoothness and levelling by sanding with sandpaper 180 and wipe clean.
- Apply one coat of Interior Wall Primer with proper dilution and allow to dry for 4-6 hrs. before topcoat application.
- Application can be done by using brush, roller, spray.
- Do not alter water addition than the recommended level.
- Two coats required.
- Interior primer contains non-toxic material but still, it is important to wear a safety kit while mixing and handling Paint.