TileEX epoxy tile grout is a three-pack grout made of epoxy resins and hardener that is designed for use in ceramic, vitrified, and stone joints. It efficiently closes the gaps and levels itself to produce tile joints that are durable and dust-proof. TileEx epoxy tile grout is a professional who has the ability to turn floors and walls into works of art with outstanding qualities.
- Easy to mix & apply.
- Being solvent less it cures fast & becomes strong.
- Provides hygienic, hard wearing & impervious properties.
- Easy to clean after application with damp sponge Non-toxic & restrict entry of bacteria / dirt.
SKUs: 1kg, 5kg
Benefits & Advantages
TileEx epoxy tile grout is recommended for shopping malls and Showrooms, Food and Breweries Processing units, Chemical plants, Hotel kitchens & Bathrooms, Swimming pools, Sport centers, Residential and commercial buildings.
|Nature||Epoxy 3 component tile grout|
|Mixing ratio by weight||Base : Hardener : Filler = 3.5 : 1 : 8|
|Pot life @27°± 2 C||30 – 40 minutes|
|Setting Time||24 hours @ 30°|
|Foot traffic||24 hours|
|Heavy Traffic|| |
|Full curing, in days, minimum||7|
|Compressive strength kg/sq.cm, min.||700|
|Adhesion strength kg/sq.cm, minimum||30 (Concrete failure)|
|Tensile strength Kg/Sq.cm, minimum||100|
- Remove debris in grout joints and dust can be removed by compressed air jetting.
- Remove dirt and dust from tile surface by cleaning with sponge. Do not clean the tiles with acids.
- The prerequisites for good adhesion of the grouts are cleanliness and roughness of surface.
- Press the grout firmly by using a hard rubber squeeze into joint ensuring that the joint is filled.
- Use standard epoxy grouting techniques to work the tile grout in the tile joints.
- Ensure that the entire joint is packed fully with the material. Remove the excess grout material from joints and surface by moving the squeeze diagonally to the grout lines.
- Mortar is prepared by mixing the Resin, Hardener and Filler in the given ratio.
- Empty the entire contents of Resin and Hardener into a clean vessel and mix thoroughly till both the liquid are completely blended.
- To this add filler material and mix till a lump-free uniform paste is obtained. Mix the filler to the extent to make a stiff paste to work into the gap & joints.
- Clean off the grout from tile within 45 min before it dries.
- Initially use a rough sponge dampened with water to remove grout residue.
- Clean off any residue of tile grout left on the tile surface using an alkaline detergent/ tile cleaner without disturbing the joint finish.
- Tools and containers should be cleaned using Epoxy thinner when the grout is still fresh.
Ans: It efficiently closes the gaps and levels itself to produce tile joints that are durable and dust-proof. TileEx epoxy tile grout is a professional who can turn floors and walls into works of art with outstanding qualities.
Ans: Epoxy grout consists of resin, a hardener, and an aggregate, such as sand or powdered stone, as opposed to cementitious grout, which only has one component before it is mixed. Therefore, epoxy grout is better out of the two.
Ans: You can apply new HomeSure epoxy grout right over the top of the old grout.
Ans: Yes, HomeSure Epoxy grout is available in total 8 shades- MILKY WHITE, PLATINUM GREY, PURE IVORY, JET BLACK, SMOKE GREY, HAZELNUT BROWN, CHOCO BROWN, and TERRA RED.