Tile Adhesive EX 22 Vitrified Expert is polymer modified: grey cement-based tile adhesive suitable for fixing tiles with less than 3% porosity, like vitrified, semi-vitrified tiles and natural stones on walls and floor in interior and exterior situations. Tile Adhesive EX 22 Vitrified Expert is cementitious material in the powder form composed of cement, sand, polymer which needs on site addition of water to make a mortar which is used for fixing tiles over any cementitious surface.
- Increase No shrinkage
- No curing required.
- Highly water resistant
- No need for hacking
- Excellent adhesion to base plaster/concrete surface
Benefits & Advantages
- Suitable for internal/ external floor applications
- Can be used for new/old walls and tile on tile application.
- Consistent work quality
- High Durability
- Negligible Waster
- Save Time
|Spread ability||Spread easily with good notch ability|
|Open Time||>15 minutes|
|Slip Resistance||< 0.5 mm|
|Pot Life||> 30 minutes|
1.5 -1.9 g/ml
|Tensile Adhesion Strength (Dry Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.0 N/mm2|
|Tensile Adhesion Strength (Wet Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.0 N/mm2|
|Shear Adhesion Strength (Dry Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.25 N/mm2|
|Shear Adhesion Strength (Heat Aging Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.0 N/mm2|
|Shear Adhesion Strength (Wet Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.0 N/mm2|
- Clean the wall surface with wire brush & potable water.
- Re-plaster the area with HomeSure Ready-Mix Plaster if necessary.
- Fill up any cracks in base plaster by using HomeSure Crack Filler.
Take approx.200-300 ml of clean water for 1 Kg of Tile Adhesive EX 22 Vitrified Expert in a clean bucket. It is very important to add material to water and not vice versa.
- Stir continuously for 3-5 min to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Allow the resultant paste to stand for about 10 min.
- Re-mix again for about 2 min. The mixture is now ready to apply.
- Dampen the surface to be plastered with water. Allow excess water to drain off.
- The tiles should be immersed in water for two hours before fixing.
- Apply the material with a 6mm notched trowel. Spread it evenly.
- Fix the tile and remove the excess mixture and clean it with a cloth.
- Do not add more water than recommended.
- Maximum thickness should not be more than 3mm.
- Do not directly use on gypsum plaster surface, paint, wood, and metal.
- Before tile-on-tile application, ensure that the original tiling surface has enough roughness to provide the required high strength bonding.
Product Application Video
Ans: HomeSure Tile Adhesive should not be thicker than 3mm.
Ans: Pot life (time to set) is less than 30 minutes. However, walking should be done after at least 24 hours.
Ans: Within 45 minutes before it dries.