Tile Adhesive EX 33 Stone & Glass Expert (White) is a high polymer modified; Portland white cement-based tile adhesive applicable for fixing vitrified/ fully vitrified tiles, glass mosaic tiles, all stones, dense and large dimension tiles & slabs. It is mainly suitable for tiles with an apparent porosity less than or equal to 3%. It is more demanding for wet areas, submerged areas, etc. Tile Adhesive EX 33 Stone & Glass Expert (White) consists of cement, graded sand, and specialized polymers which combine to give high bond strength, water retention, superior workability, and unique properties.
- No shrinkage
- Increase productivity.
- No curing required.
- Highly water resistant
- No need for hacking
- Excellent adhesion to base plaster/concrete surface
Benefits & Advantages
- Suitable for interior and exterior floors applications
- Can be used for new/ old walls and tile on tile application.
- Consistent work quality
- High Durability
- Negligible waste
- Save time.
|Spreadability||Spread easily with good notchability|
|Open Time||>5 minutes|
|Slip Resistance||< 0.5 mm|
|Pot Life||> 30 minutes|
1.5 -1.9 g/ml
|Tensile Adhesion Strength (Dry Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.0 N/mm2|
|Tensile Adhesion Strength (Wet Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.0 N/mm2|
|Shear Adhesion Strength (Dry Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.25 N/mm2|
|Shear Adhesion Strength (Heat Aging Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.0 N/mm2|
|Shear Adhesion Strength (Wet Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.0 N/mm2|
- Clean the wall surface with wire brush & potable water.
- Re-plaster the area with HomeSure Ready-Mix Plaster if necessary.
- Fill up any cracks in the base plaster by using HomeSure Crack Fillers.
- Take approx.200-300 ml of clean water for 1 Kg of Tile Adhesive EX 33 Stone & Glass Expert in a clean bucket. It is very important to add material into water and not vice versa.
- Stir continuously for 3-5 min. to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Allow the resultant paste to stand for about 10 min.
- Re-mix again for about 2 min. The mixture is now ready to apply.
- Dampen the surface to be plastered with water. Allow excess water to drain off.
- The tiles should be immersed in water for two hours before fixing.
- Apply the material with a 6mm notched trowel. Spread it evenly.
- Fix the tile and remove the excess mixture and clean it with a cloth.
- Do not add more water than recommended.
- Maximum thickness should not be more than 3mm.
- Do not directly use on gypsum plaster surface, paint, wood, and metal.
Before tile-on-tile application, ensure that the original tiling surface has enough roughness to provide the required high strength bonding.
Product Application Video
Ans: After fixing the tile remove excess mixture and clean it with a cloth.
Ans: It is useful for new/old wall and floor & tile on tile application.
Ans: Ceramic tile adhesives are recommended for swimming pools. We suggest using TileEX 11 Ceramic Expert.