The highly polymerized, grey-colored Tile Adhesive EX-44 is developed with unique qualities like water resistance, slip resistance, flexibility, and extended open time. Additionally, it can be applied to interior, exterior, and wet spaces. It is also suitable for all natural stone tiles as well as ceramic, clay, basalt, vitrified, glass mosaic, and porcelain tiles.
- Easy mixing, smooth application, and good workability
- Excellent bond to various building materials/ substrate
- No curing required.
- Highly water resistant
- Extended open time
- Excellent tensile and shear adhesion strength
Benefits & Advantages
- Suitable for interior and exterior floors applications
- Can be used for new/ old walls and tile on tile application.
- Consistent work quality
- High Durability
- Negligible waste
- Save time.
|Spread ability||Spread easily with good notchability|
|Open Time||>5 minutes|
|Slip Resistance||< 0.5 mm|
|Pot Life||> 30 minutes|
1.5 -1.9 g/ml
|Deformability S1 (After 28 Days)||> 2.5 mm - < 5.0 mm|
|Tensile Adhesion Strength (Dry Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.5 N/mm2|
|Tensile Adhesion Strength (Wet Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.0 N/mm2|
|Shear Adhesion Strength (Dry Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.5 N/mm2|
|Shear Adhesion Strength (Heat Aging Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.0 N/mm2|
|Shear Adhesion Strength (Wet Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.0 N/mm2|
- Clean the wall surface by wire brush and potable water.
- Replaster the area with HomeSure Ready-mix plaster if necessary.
- Fill up any cracks in base plaster by using HomeSure Crack Filler
- Dampen the surface to be plastered with water. Allow excess water to drain off.
- Apply the material with 6mm notched trowel. Spread it evenly.
- Fix the tile and remove excess mixture and clean it with a cloth.
Take approx.. 200-300 ml of clean water for 1 kg of TileEX-44 in a clean bucket. It is very important to add material into water and not vice versa.
- Stir continuously for 3-5 mins to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Allow the resultant paste to stand for about 10 min.
- Re-mix again for about 2 min. The mixture is now ready to apply.
- Do not add more water than recommended.
- Applicable for tiles like ceramic, clay tiles, basalt tiles, vitrified, glass mosaic tiles and porcelain tiles and all natural stone tiles.
- Maximum thickness should not be more than 3mm.
- Do not directly use on gypsum plaster surface, paint, wood, and metal.
- Before tile-on-tile application, ensure that the original tiling surface has enough roughness to provide the required high strength bonding.
Product Application Video
Ans: Yes. EX 33, EX 44, and EX 55 are suitable for exterior application.
Ans: Yes, EX-44 It is suitable for tiles and stone tiles on exterior wall substrate like concrete or plaster.
Ans: TILEEX EX-44 Tile Adhesive should be fixed within 01 to 05 hours of adhesive being applied, depending on the surface porosity and atmospheric conditions.