Tile Adhesive EX 55 is a white, highly polymerized adhesive that is based on cement. For installation on dry wall board substrates such as gypsum boards, plywood, wood, medium density fiber boards, cement boards, etc., it is appropriate for all types of tiles and stone tiles. Additionally, it can be used in moist, interior and outside spaces, industrial installations in chemically vulnerable locations, food processing facilities, commercial kitchens, dining establishments, and workshop spaces.
- Easy mixing, smooth application & good workability Excellent bond to various building materials/substrate
- No curing required.
- Highly water resistant
- Extended open time
- Excellent tensile & shear adhesion strength
- Benefit & advantages
- Suitable for interior and exterior floors applications
- Can be used for new/ old walls and tile on tile application.
- Consistent work quality
- High Durability
- Negligible waste
- Save time.
|Spreadability||Spread easily with good notchability|
|Open Time||>5 minutes|
|Slip Resistance||< 0.5 mm|
|Pot Life||> 30 minutes|
1.5 -1.9 g/ml
|Deformability S1 (After 28 Days)||> 2.5 mm - < 5.0 mm|
|Tensile Adhesion Strength (Dry Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.5 N/mm2|
|Tensile Adhesion Strength (Wet Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.0 N/mm2|
|Shear Adhesion Strength (Dry Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.5 N/mm2|
|Shear Adhesion Strength (Heat Aging Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.0 N/mm2|
|Shear Adhesion Strength (Wet Condition, After 28 Days)||Minimum 1.0 N/mm2|
- Clean the wall surface by wire brush & potable water.
- Re-plaster the area with HomeSure Ready-Mix Plaster if necessary.
- Fill up any cracks in base plaster by using HomeSure Crack Filler.
- Dampen the surface to be plastered with water. Allow excess water to drain off.
- Apply the material with 6mm notched trowel. spread it evenly.
- Fix the tile and remove excess mixture and clean it with a cloth.
Take approx.200-300 ml of clean water for 1 Kg of Tile Adhesive-EX 55 in a clean bucket. It is very important to add material into water and not vice versa.
- Stir continuously for 3-5 min. to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Allow the resultant paste to stand for about 10 min.
- Re-mix again for about 2 min. The mixture is now ready to apply.
- Do not add more water than recommended.
- Applicable all type of tiles & stone.
- Maximum thickness should not be more than 3mm.
- Do not directly use on gypsum plaster surface, paint, wood, and metal.
- Before tile-on-tile application, ensure that the original tiling surface has enough rough ness to provide the required high-strength bonding.
Product Application Video
Ans: Yes, You can.
Ans: TileEX 33,44 and 55
Ans: HomeSure TileEX EX-55 All Tile Expert, use for all types of tiles.