Colour Putty is a cement-based polymer modified wall putty specially developed as a base coat to cover unevenness and pinholes on plastered, mortar wall and ceiling to make the surface wall ready for primer and paint application. It fills the imperfections, cracks, and faults on the surface.
- Aesthetic look for ceiling, Interior & Exterior walls
- Protect expensive paint from dampness &peeling
- No need to paint application
- Avoid frequent repainting
- Excellent workability
SKUs: 20kg, 30kg
Benefit & Advantages
- Bonding to the base plaster
- Highly water resistant
- Long lasting
- High Durability
- Save Time
|Consistency||30 – 45 %|
|Pot Life||> 90 minutes|
|Pot life||> 90 minutes|
|Setting Time||30 - 600 minutes|
|Density||1.3 -1.5 g/ml|
- Clean loose particles, dirt, grease, and traces of foreign materials from the surface, if necessary, by using wire brush/sandpaper or by chipping.
- For loose plaster areas or floors/wall which are not even, then remove the defective material and re-plaster the area with Ready-Mix Plaster to make them even.
- Take approx.300-450 ml of clean water for 1 Kg of Colour Putty in a clean bucket. It is very important that add material into water and not vice versa.
- Stir continuously for 3-5 minutes by using mechanical stirrer or by hand to obtain a homogeneous lump- free paste.
- Allow the resultant paste to stand for about 10 minutes for the additives to dissolve.
- Re-mix again for about 2 Minutes. The mixture is now ready to apply.
- Dampen the surface to be plastered with clean water. Allow excess water to drain off.
- Clean loose particles, dirt from the surface by using painter patra/blade.
- Using paint patra/ blade, apply 1st coat of Colour putty to a thickness of 1-2mm.
- Cover all undulations and rough surface in 1st coat.
- Allow the surface to dry for at least 4 to 5 hours.
- Apply 2nd coat of 0.5-1 mm after the 1st coat completely dried.
- Total thickness of Colour putty should not exceed than 2-3 mm.
- Check finishing of wall after 24 hours.
- Do not add more water than recommended.
- Maximum thickness should not more than 2-3 mm.
Ans: Two coats. Apply 1st coat with putty blade. Give the area at least 3-4 hours to dry. Apply the second coat after pre-wetting the first one as necessary.
Ans: HomeSure Colour Putty comes in a variety of hues, including pink, yellow, green, and white, giving plastered surfaces a smooth finish.
Ans: It is recommended to add 40% water to get a lump- free paste.
Ans: Yeah, its crack fee and long lasting.