Premium Putty is a high polymerized product that is designed with unique properties and water repellent additives. It covers unevenness and pinholes on plastered, mortar wall and ceiling to make the surface wall ready for primer and paint application. Premium Putty fills the imperfections, cracks, and faults on the surface. It provides water repellence effect (Lotus Bead effect), Anti-efflorescent, and gives Aesthetic finish.
- Aesthetic looks for ceiling, Interior & Exterior walls.
- Protect expensive paint from dampness & peeling.
- Provides smooth and uniform finish to rough plasters.
- Avoid frequent repainting.
- Excellent workability
- UV Resistance
SKUs: 20kg, 40kg
Benefit & advantages
- Bonding to the base plaster
- Reduce Paint consumption.
- Highly water resistant
- Long lasting- Smooth finish
- High Durability
|Whiteness||> 85 %|
|Consistency||30 – 45|
|Pot Life||> 90 minutes|
|Setting Time||30 - 600 minutes|
|Density||1.3 -1.5 g/ml|
|Karsten Tube Test|| |
Approx. 1.0 ml (6 hours @ 300C)
- Clean loose particles, dirt, grease and traces of foreign materials from the surface, if necessary, by using wire brush/sandpaper or by chipping.
- For loose plaster areas or floors/wall which are not even, then remove the defective material and re-plaster the area with Home Sure Ready-Mix Plaster to make them even.
- Take approx.300-450 ml of clean water for 1 Kg of Premium Putty in a clean bucket. It is very important that add material into water and not vice versa.
- Stir continuously for 3-5 minutes by using mechanical stirrer or by hand to obtain a homogeneous lump- free paste.
- Allow the resultant paste to stand for about 10 minutes for the additives to dissolve.
- Re-mix again for about 2 Minutes. The mixture is now ready to apply.
- Dampen the surface to be plastered with clean water. Allow excess water to drain off.
- Clean loose particles, dirt from the surface by using painter Patra/blade.
- Using paint patra/ blade, apply 1st coat of wallputty to a thickness of 1-2mm.
- Cover all undulations and rough surface in 1st coat.
- Allow the surface to dry for at least 4 to 5 hours.
- Apply 2nd coat of 0.5-1 mm after the 1st coat completely dried.
- Total thickness of wall putty should not exceed than 2-3 mm.
- Check finishing of wall after 24 hours.
- Do not add more water than recommended.
- Maximum thickness should not more than 2-3 mm.
- Premium Putty contains non-toxic material but still, it is important to wear a safety kit when mixing and handling.
Ans: If kept in a cold, dry environment, HomeSure Premium Putty has a shelf life of 12 months.
Ans: WallEX Premium Putty can be applied to both interior and exterior walls.
Ans: 20 kg and 40 kg bags
Ans: To create a lump-free plaster, mix HomeSureWallex Premium Putty with water thoroughly. 35–40% water is advised in the mixture.