HomeSure Wall Putty is a white cement-based polymer-modified wall putty that was created specifically for use as a base coat to conceal unevenness and pinholes on plastered, mortar walls. The 3S advantage gives you the smooth, shiny finish with safe environment. Smoothness enhances the primer and paint work. This kind of putty offers shining properties to maintain the aesthetic look. UV resistance, strong adhesion to substrate and high-water resistance makes the wall/ceiling safe from weathering.
- Aesthetic look for ceiling, Interior & Exterior walls
- Protect expensive paint from dampness & peeling
- Colour tone of paint is maintained
- Avoid frequent repainting
- Excellent workability
- UV Resistance
SKUs: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 30kg, 40kg
- Excellent bonding to the base plaster
- Reduce Paint consumption
- Highly water resistant
- Long lasting- Smooth finish
- High Durability
- Save Time
|Whiteness||> 85 %|
|Consistency||30 – 45 %|
|Pot life||> 90 minutes|
|Setting time||30 - 600 minutes|
|Compressive strength||7 – 12 MPa|
10-15 Sq. Ft./ 1 kg
|Shelf life||12 months if stored in cool and dry location|
- Dampen the surface to be plastered with clean water. Allow excess water to drain off.
- Clean loose particles, dirt from the surface by using painter patra/blade.
- Using paint patra/ blade, apply 1st coat of wallputty to a thickness of 1-2mm.
- Cover all undulations and rough surface in 1st coat.
- Allow the surface to dry for at least 4 to 5 hours.
- Apply 2nd coat of 0.5-1 mm after the 1st coat completely dried.
- Total thickness of wallputty should not exceed than 2-3 mm.
- Check finishing of wall after 24 hours.
Product Application Video
Ans: White cement-based polymer-modified HomeSure Wall Putty, which is very water resistant, provides a base coat that is incredibly durable to conceal unevenness and pinholes on plastered, internal mortar walls, and ceilings that resist flaking.
Ans: HomeSure Wall Putty has a special formulation that makes it very water-resistant, strongly adheres to the base plaster, has a smooth surface with great workability, and is UV resistant. The base plaster is firmly adhered to by white putty as well.
Ans: Clean water should be used to dampen the surface that will be plastered. Post that both internal and exterior walls can be painted with HomeSure Wall Putty.
Ans: After using sandpaper or a putty blade to clean the surface, dampen it. To create a paste that is devoid of lumps, combine putty and water. After allowing the additions to dissolve for 10 minutes, re-mix it for 2 minutes. Apply the first coat using a putty blade with a 0.5–1mm thickness. Give the area at least three to four hours to dry. Apply the second layer after pre-wetting the first one as necessary.
Ans: HomeSure Wall Putty has a shelf life of 12 months if stored in a cool and dry location. Keep HomeSure Wallputty bag away from water and dampen the area.