Crack filler is a white cement-based polymer modified product for both internal and external walls. The cracks can be filled within a width of 4 mm on plastered surfaces. A fine quality crack filler makes repairing cracks or gaps in wall and ceiling surfaces easier.
- Excellent crack-hiding ability
- Quick drying ability
- Smooth Finish
- Save Time
SKUs: 1kg, 20kg
Benefit & Advantages
- Ideal for internal and external wall applications.
- Perfect for vertical, horizontal, and overhead applications.
- Provide excellent bonding to the base plaster.
- Easy to apply and excellent crack hiding tendency.
- Easy to apply.
|Whiteness||> 70 %|
|Consistency||30 – 35 %|
|Pot Life||> 90 minutes|
|Density||1.5 -1.8 g/ml|
- Smooth the crack area with utility knife make it wide and form V-shape groove up to 4-5 mm depth.
- Damp the open crack, allow the excess water to drain.
- Make a lump-free paste of Crack Filler using water.
- Let it settle for 10 minutes. Remix the paste for 2 minutes.
- Use a steel trowel or a blade to fill the open cracks in depth.
- Make sure to use the prepared mix within 30 minutes.
- Recommended only for filling cracks.
- Do not add more water.
- Paste to be applied on static cracks only.
- Crack filler contains non-toxic material but still, it is important to wear a safety kit when mixing and handling.
Ans: HomeSure Crack Filler from Walplast is the best solution for internal and external wall cracks. HomeSure Crack Filler is a white cement-based polymer modified crack filler specially developed to fill cracks with a width of up to 4 mm in plastered surfaces on internal and external walls.
Ans: 1- Dampen the opened crack up to 4mm thick and allow excess water to drain.
2- Add HomeSure Crack Filler in water to create a paste.
3- Mix well to get a lump-free paste and let it settle for 10 minutes.
4- Re-mix the paste again for 2 minutes.
5- Apply the mixture to fill the entire depth of the open crack(s) using a steel trowel or a blade.
6- Use the prepared mix within 30 minutes.
Ans: Quick drying, take more than 1 hour to dry.
Ans: Yes, You Can use HomeSure Crack Filler is best for deep cracks.