Level well plast is a white cement-based water-resistance for all types of internal and external levelling and thin plaster application over concrete and mortar wall surface. It can be used in dry, wet & humid condition. It can be applied over RCC surface such as celling, columns, and block work upto a thickness of 1 to 20 mm in single coat. It is also used for plaster repairing work.
- Provide breathability to the wall.
- The setting time allow more flexibility and time for proper application.
- Water resistance.
- Low water absorption
- It can be applied upto 10- 15 mm thickness in single coat.
- Excellent strength after drying
- Direct and easy application
- Great adhesion strength
- Surface is ready within 24 hr for next application.
- Can be applied exterior and interior walls.
|Tensile adhesion strength @28 days (thickness up to 10 mm)||EN1015 part 12||>0.7 N/mm2|
|Compressive strength @28 days||EN1015 part 112||>10 N/mm|
|Water Absorption @28 days for 30 min||Karsten Tube||<0.5 ml|
|Pot Life||In house||40-90|
|Shelf life||6 Months|
|Approx. Coverage||In House||1 sqft / Kg @ 10mm|
- Ensure the surface is completely free from all dirt, loosely held plaster, powdery residue, oil grease or any other contamination. Any previous growth of fungus, algae or moss needs to be removed thoroughly by vigorous wire brushing and cleaning with water.
- The hole and crack on the surface should be repaired in advance.
- Mix it with 20 to 25% clean water slowly with the help of mechanical stirrer to make a paste. (Water added to lewel well plast to make a mix and not vice versa.
- Continue the mixing for 5-7 minutes approx. till a uniform paste is formed.
- Check the verticality of wall surface using plum bob & find undulation, if any and mark them out.
- Pre wetting is important and essential that the surface is cure properly before application.
- This ensures easy workability, higher coverage, and higher bonding strength.
- Check the level and apply lewel well plast in the patches with the help of trowel.
- After the patching coat is applied a uniform coat is applied on the entire wall with steel float.
- Use an aluminium levelling strip to further level the wall surface.
- Leave the surface to dry for a day or more depending upon humidity & temperature.