Micro Concrete is combination of cement, high quality graded fine aggregate, shrinkage compensating agents and dispersion agents. It gives high-strength and designed for precision grouting and general construction applications. It has excellent flowability, workability & proper particle size to reach small & congested reinforcement.
- Develops high initial and ultimate final strengths
- Makes repaired sections highly durable
- Rapid strength gain to facilitate early reinstatement
- Can be used as a pumpable or pourable repair concrete where access is restricted
- Repair of damaged concrete structures e.g., Columns, Beams, Slabs, etc.
Benefit & Advantages
- Easy to mix and apply
- High flow characteristic
- High strengths with low permeability
- Good bond with old concrete
- Contains no added chloride
|Consistency||10 – 15 %|
|Flow at 0 Minute||200 – 250 mm|
|Flow at 20 Minute||150 – 200 mm|
|Setting time||< 10 Hours|
|Bleeding||No Bleeding or Foam on top|
- Take approx.100-150 ml of clean water for 1 Kg of Micro Concrete in a clean bucket. It is very important that add material into water and not vice versa.
- Stir continuously for 3-5 minutes by using mechanical stirrer or by hand till a pourable consistency is obtained with recommended water –powder ratio.
- Cure the surface with water before application.
- Pour the Micro Concrete after mixing into the area to be covered /filled/watertight shuttering.
- During filling if required, ensure proper air displacement.
- Cure the repaired concrete for minimum 7 days before removing the shuttering.
- Thickness should be in between minimum of 25 mm to maximum 100 mm. This will prevent the formation of any cracks after healing.
- Used of gravels (5 to 12 mm) is recommended for bigger depth.
Ans- HomeSure Micro Concrete can be applied at the thickness of up to 100 mm.
Ans- It is grey cementitious ready to use dry mix powder-based product it is a composition of Grey cement, Graded Sand & Additives. It has excellent flow ability, workability & proper particle size to reach small & congested reinforcement.
Ans- Micro Concrete is a slightly thicker surface than MicroCement at 2-3mm, and is ideal for tougher environments such as shops and exteriors. Like MicroCement, you can apply MicroConcrete to interior and exterior surfaces, with no need for joins or breaks.