It is ready to use cementitious plaster used for internal and external plaster. Self-curing plaster is covering rough surface of wall, column, ceiling and other parts of the building with thin coat of mortars to form a smooth, hard and durable surface by providing good strength without curing.
- External plastering of walls
- Internal plastering of walls & ceilings
- It can be also used for repair & patch work
- Self cured
- Strong adhesion to base substrates
- Single pack, easy to apply.
- High durability
- Less rebound loss
|Bulk Density||1.7 – 1.8 g/ml|
|Mix Density||2.2 – 2.5 g/cc|
|Water Demand||15 – 25%|
- Clean the surface to surface to remove the dust and loose particles.
- Cure the surface if needed.
- Take approx. 150 ml to 250 ml water for 1 kg material to get the
- right consistency, mix it for 3-4 minutes to get lump free mixture.
- Allow the mixture to stand for 2 minutes so that polymers gets dissolved.
- Apply the mixed material using trowels.
- COVERAGE • 10 -15 sqft per 40kg for 10-12mm thickness (depend on the surface)
- Do not add more water than recommended.
- It contains non-toxic material but still, it is important to wear a safety kit when mixing and handling.