Water-Proof Ready Mix Plaster is ready to use for internal and external plastering. It is covers rough surface of wall, column, ceiling and other parts of the building with thin coat of mortars to form a smooth, hard and durable surface capable of protecting external surface against penetration of rainwater and other atmospheric vagaries.
- Waterproofing protection of up to 2 bars of positive hydrostatic
- Strong adhesion to base substrates
- Single pack, easy to apply
- High durability
- Less rebound loss
Benefit & Advantages
- External plastering of walls
- Internal plastering of walls & ceilings
- It can be also used for repair & patch work
|Bulk Density||1.7 – 1.8 g/ml|
|Mix Density||2.2 – 2.5 g/cc|
|Water Demand||15 – 25%|
- Clean the surface to surface to remove the dust and loose particles.
- Cure the surface if needed.
- Take approx. 150 ml to 250 ml water for 1 kg material to get the right consistency, mix
- it for 3-4 minutes to get lump free mixture.
- Allow the mixture to stand for 2 minutes so that polymers gets dissolved.
- Apply the mixed material using trowels.
- COVERAGE • 10 - 15 sqft per 40kg for 10-12mm thickness (depend on the surface)
- Do not add more water than recommended.
- It contains non-toxic material but still, it is important to wear a safety kit when mixing and handling.