Ready Mix Plaster is a polymer modified ready to use plaster which designed to provide smooth finish on internal (Plastering) & external (Rendering) surface with stronger bond to substrate. Ready Mix Plaster gives strong adhesion on wall/ceiling with excellent water resistant, crack free workability’s that will protect wall. Ready Mix Plaster is covering rough surface of wall, column, ceiling, and other parts of the building with thin coat of mortars to form a smooth, hard and durable surface capable of protecting external surface against penetration of rainwater and other atmospheric vagaries. It provides flat base for painting, minimize the inconvenience of maintenance, and speed up the construction.
- Reduce rebounding loss.
- Cracks free wall
- Providing high compressive strength
- Smooth Plastering
- Higher durable plaster
- Excellent Coverage
Benefit & Advantages
- Pre-mixed material, only water to be added.
- Easy to apply.
- Faster application
- Used for interior as well as exterior wall surface.
- Save Time
|Consistency||15 – 25 %|
|Pot Life||> 30 minutes|
|Setting Time||30 - 600 minutes|
|Density||1.8 to 2.1 g/ml|
- Clean loose particles, dirt, grease and traces of foreign materials from the surface, if necessary, by using wire brush/sandpaper or by chipping.
- For loose plaster areas or wall which are not even, then remove the defective material. The surface should be properly clean.
- The substrate should damp and excess water to be swept off.
- Take approx.150-250 ml of clean water for 1 Kg of READY - MIX MORTARin a clean bucket. It is very important that add material into water and not vice versa.
- Mix continuously for 4-5 minutes by using wooden trowel to obtain a homogeneous lump- free mixture.
- Allow the resultant paste to stand for about 5 minutes for the additives to dissolve.
- Re-mix again for about 2 Minutes. The mixture is now ready to apply.
- Apply plaster to the substrate by using some pressure with a steel/wooden trowel.
- Spread a mixture evenly to the required thickness & finish using straight edge.
- Apply aluminum level patty from bottom to top direction followed by left to right and right to left direction to level the plaster.
- Plain plaster wall ready for next application
- Curing can be started after 24-hour, it is recommended 2-3 times a day for 7 days.
- Do not add more water than recommended.
- The maximum thickness for the 1st coat should not exceed 10-12 mm.
- READY - MIX MORTAR contains non-toxic material but still, it is important to wear a safety kit when mixing and handling.
Product Application Video
1- Consumption period, HomeSure RMP Faster rate of Consumption, in Regular Cement Plaster Not possible
2- Quality of Product, HomeSure RMP Consistent quality due to computerized process, in Regular Cement Plaster Manual mixing, hence not possible to test every batch
3- Shrinkage cracks, HomeSure RMP Minimum shrinkage crack, in Regular Cement Plaster Significantly high shrinkage cracks
4- Handling & storing, HomeSure RMP Easy handling and storage, in Regular Cement Plaster Difficult to keep stock of different material
5- Wastage, HomeSure RMP No wastage, in Regular Cement Plaster wastage
6- Efflorescence, HomeSure RMP Negligible, in Regular Cement Plaster Observed in many cases
7- Sand, HomeSure RMP Graded, in Regular Cement Plaster Not graded
8- Rebound, HomeSure RMP Minimum, in Regular Cement Plaster Minimum High due to non-gradation & bigger sand
9- Bond Strength, HomeSure RMP Improves high bond strength with substrate, in Regular Cement Plaster Low bond strength
10- Putty coverage area, HomeSure RMP Improves putty coverage area, in Regular Cement Plaster Low putty coverage area
11- Dampness arrest, HomeSure RMP Low porosity &voids and hence low dampness movement, in Regular Cement Plaster High porosity & voids and hence high dampness movement
12- Curing, HomeSure RMP No curing, in Regular Cement Plaster 5-to-10-day curing
13- Labors requirement, HomeSure RMP Requires less, in Regular Cement Plaster Requires more
14- Durability, HomeSure RMP High durable, in Regular Cement Plaster Not durable
15- Sustainable, HomeSure RMP Low Carbon footprint& hence sustainable, in Regular Cement Plaster Natural & high carbon intense materials used & hence not sustainable
Ans: The cost of HomeSure RMP is less expensive than regular plaster when you take into account the bulking of sand, sand waste, space needed for stocking materials, labour requirements, time required, rebound loss, durability, sustainability, curing period, putty saving, consistency, and ingredient quality.
Ans: HomeSure Ready-Mix Plaster is ready to use by just mixing water at site. This process eliminates jobsite mixing practices.
Ans: Yes, HomeSure RMP can be used on ceilings.