Chloride-free admixture is HomeSure w-Shield Layer Waterproofing Champion. It has additives, polymers, and surface-active compounds. To make concrete cohesive by eliminating cement gaps and capillaries, it is also used as an addition for cement concrete, mortar, and plasters.
- Enhance durability and decrease permeability.
- Being a liquid, easily dispersible & compatible with concrete/mortar mixes
- Reduces shrinkage crack development in plaster & concrete.
- Improves workability of freshly mixed cement concrete
- Resist corrosion of steel
- Chloride free
SKUs: 200ML, 1Liter, 5Liter, 10Liter, 20Liter
Benefit & Advantages
- Waterproofing - Excellent waterproofing admixture which is alkali stable in cementitious mixtures.
- Chloride-free - Contains no chloride hence lesser chances of chloride contamination.
- Bonding - Provides excellent bond to concrete & masonry plaster, cementitious surfaces & most of the building materials.
- Strength - Improves tensile, flexural, and compressive strength as compared to control concrete hence increases the durability of structures.
- Shrinkage & Cracking – Reduces drying & aging shrinkage cracks.
- Multipurpose – It is multipurpose & economical product, easy to use.
|Nature||Brown Colour Liquid|
|Specific Gravity At 27⁰c||1.02 – 1.09|
|Non-volatile Content, %||12 - 15|
|pH||10 - 14|
|Setting Time, Minutes. As Per Is 2645: 2003||Passes|
|Water Permeability, % As Per Is 2645: 2003|| |
|Compressive Strength, Mpa, As Per Is 2645: 2003||More than control|
|Chloride Content, % As Per Is 2645: 2003||Nil|
- w-Shield LWC is supplied in ready to use form.
- Charge cement & aggregates to concrete mixer as per the mix design.
- Dry mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 75–80% mixing water & mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Always stir the w-Shield LWC container well before use.
- Add w-Shield LWC at 200 ml per 50 kg bag of cement in remaining mixing water and then add to concrete mixer.
- Mix for another 2 minutes.
- Place the concrete or apply plaster, as needed.
- Cure the applied mortar or concrete as per good construction practices.
Ans: Yes, it reduces the need for frequent repairs, guards against harm to interior decoration, guards the building against water seepage damage and prevents health problem brought on by indoor humidity
Ans: Using waterproof materials, a process called Roof Water Insulation process is designed to apply on roofs of buildings
Ans: 12 months from the date of manufacturing when stored in unopened, original sealed & dry condition at a temperature range from 10- 40 degrees.
- To avoid any type of water leaks
- To increase the building's resilience
- To reduce recurring costs for waterproofing-related issues
- To experience mental calm