Distemper is water thinnable washable acrylic distemper suitable for interior walls. It helps to improve aesthetic appearance of surfaces.
- Resistance to chalking
- Superior Coverage
- Excellent adhesion
- High Durability
- Good opacity
- Easy to mix
- Excellent workability
- Smooth brush ability
- of Shade available
SKUs: 10Kg & 20Kg
- Good Adhesion
- Low VOC Compound
- Eco friendly product
- High coverage
- Rich Aesthetic look
|Nature||Free Flowing Liquid|
|Dilution Ratio||50% (with clean water)|
|Application||By Brush, Roller, and Spray|
|Coverage||60 – 80 Sq. Ft / Ltr / 2 Coat (may vary on surface condition)|
|Drying time||Surface dry: 30 min. ReCoatability: 4-6 hrs.|
Smooth & Matt
|Shelf life||18 Months from Mfd.|
|Stability of thin paint||24 hrs.|
- New masonry surfaces must be allowed to cure completely. It is recommended to allow 28 days as the curing time for new masonry surfaces. For repairing plaster surface use HomeSure WallEX Ready Mix Plaster (for guideline refer HomeSure WallEX Ready Mix Plaster TDS).
- Ensure the surface Should be completely free from dirt, dust, loose Paints, powdery residue, oil greases or any other contamination.
- Any previous growth of fungus, algae or moss needs to be removed thoroughly by vigorous wire brushing and cleaning with water.
- Before application any crack and minor damages on surface should be repaired with HomeSure WallEX Crack Filler (for guideline refer HomeSure WallEX Crack Filler TDS).
- Dilution: 50% with clean water.
- Ensure proper mixing of water in material before application.
- PRIMER APPLICATION PROCESS:
- 1. Apply one coat of Interior Wall Primer with proper dilution and allow to dry for 4-6 hrs. (for guideline refer Interior primer TDS).
- 2. Apply 2 Coat of HomeSure Wall Putty (for guideline refer HomeSure Wall Putty TDS). Ensure surface smoothness and levelling by sanding with sandpaper 180 and wipe clean.
- 3. Apply one coat of Interior Wall Primer with proper dilution and allow to dry for 4-6 hrs. before topcoat application.
- 4. Application can be done by using brush, roller, spray.
- DISTEMPER APPLICATION PROCESS:
- 1. On primer application, apply two coats of Distemper with 50% water dilution.
- 2. Take 4-6 hr drying time between two coats.
- 3. Application can be done by using brush, roller, spray.
- Do not alter water addition than recommended level.
- For better performance two coat application is required.
- Distemper contains non-toxic material but still, it is important to wear a safety kit while mixing and handling Paint.