The wall putty known as coarse putty was created specifically as a foundation coat to hide unevenness and pinholes in plastered surfaces and prepare the walls and ceilings for the final application. It can be used as a base coat for putty because it is white. White cement, polymers, and minerals of the highest grade are included.
- Can be used on ceiling, Interior & Exterior walls
- Evenness of wall/Celling surface
- Reduction in cracks
- Excellent workability
- Fast drying, Hard and Tough film
- Long Lasting
- UV Resistance
SKUs: 20kg, 30kg
- Bonding to the base plaster
- Reduce putty consumption
- High Durability
- Save Time
|Whiteness||> 70 %|
|Consistency||25 – 30 %|
|Pot Life||> 60 minutes|
|Density||1.7 -1.9 g/ml|
|Compressive Strength||> 6.0 MPa|
2-3 Sq. Ft./ 1 kg
|Shelf Life||Store in cool, dry, and well-ventilated place away from heat source or direct sunlight|
- Dampen the surface to be plastered with clean water. Allow excess water to drain off.
- Apply the first coat of coarse putty with a putty patra or blade to a thickness of 2-3mm.
- Cover all undulations and rough surface in 1st coat.
- Allow the surface to dry for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- If needed, then apply 2nd coat of 1-2 mm after the 1st coat completely dried.
- Application of fine wallputty is a must on top of Coarse Putty.
Ans: Evenness of wall/Celling surface, Highly Durable, Water Resistant, Strong bonding to the base/concrete plaster, Reduction in cracking, reduced putty consumption, Saves time, Cost-Effective, Ease of use at site, Excellent Workability.
Ans: Plastered surface is ideal for applying HomeSure Coarse Putty
Ans: For 1 kg of HomeSure Coarse Putty in a clean bucket, use roughly 250-300 ml of clean water. It is crucial to add stuff to water rather than the other way around.
Ans: Use a putty blade to apply the first coat. Give the surface at least three to four hours to dry. Apply the second layer after pre-wetting the necessary base.