It is Cement Based Expanded Perlite Bead Filled Polymer Reinforced, Specially Developed for Interior and Exterior Thermal Resistance Ready Mix Plaster. It is mixture of 99% consists of inorganic raw materials which is applied by mixed with water to provide heat, sound and common insulation for your buildings.
- A1 class Fireproof material.
- High Thermal Insulation
- Sound hold feature.
- Excellent workability
Benefit & Advantages
- Easy application
- High Durability
- Save Time
|Consistency||60 – 75 %|
|Dry Density||0.55 – 0.65 g/ml|
|Drying Time||12 Hrs FOR INITIAL DRYING, 24 Hrs FOR FINAL DRYING|
|Application Temperatures||(+5°C) - (+45°C)|
|Pot Life||>120 min.|
- Clean loose particles, dirt, grease and traces of foreign materials from the surface, if necessary, by using wire brush/sand paper or by chipping.
- For loose plaster areas or floors/wall which are not even, then remove the defective material.
- Take approx.600-750 ml of clean water for 1 Kg of Thermal resistance plaster in a clean bucket. It is very important that add material into water and not vice versa.
- Stir continuously for 6-8 minutes by using mechanical stirrer or by hand to obtain a homogeneous lump- free paste.
- The mixture prepared should be used within 2 hours.
- Apply the mixed material using trowels.
- COVERAGE • 2-2.2 Sq. Meter/ 20 kg bag at 10-12mm thickness on plain surface (or Depending on substrate conditions)
- Do not add more water than recommended.
- Maximum thickness should not more than 10-12 mm.
- Thermal resistance plaster contains non-toxic material but still, it is important to wear a safety kit when mixing and handling.